Have you been thinking that you need to get out into the garden again this new year but can’t think of anything that needs doing? Our useful winter top garden tips might help to jog your memory a little bit and give you a few ideas for work that may have been neglected over the last few months. Here are a few things to thing about:
- It might be a good idea to prune your apple and pear tree this month – if you need some help and advice on how to do this then please get in touch!
- Keep an eye on your greenhouse, opening the doors and ventilating it when possible over the next few weeks when the weather is mild.
- Another thing to look out for this month – keep regular watch over your stored tubers such as Dahlias, Begonias and Canna for any rot or dying out.
- Time to plan, plan, plan for your garden, both food garden and planting up your flower borders. It doesn’t happen overnight though, so lots of organisation and preparation is crucial!
- Get your patio and other hard paved areas in your garden tidied up, ready for the warmer weather! Have it power washed to get rid of the dirt and moss that has built up overtime. You won’t believe it when you’re left with a sparkling clean patio which is like new.
If you do have any questions on garden related topic then please get in touch, we would love to help you get your garden looking fabulous before the summer weather is here! Give us a call on: 01782 396 168 or e-mail us your questions at: email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!