Grounds care and maintenance includes all of the necessary jobs needed to keep your garden or grounds looking fantastic. We carry out work on a range of different sizes of garden from very small to large estates, both private and commercial. The one common denominator for all of our clients is that they expect a high-quality job and excellent customer service. This is our niche market.
Grounds Care and Maintenance Services
We can carry out regular weekly or fortnightly visits to maintain your garden to a high standard. Some clients use us on an ad hoc basis (as required), perhaps just to have their hedges cut or to carry out work they struggle to find time to complete.
The range of services we provide include:
- Commercial Maintenance – This could be the gardens of your commercial premises or just the car park and hard paved areas.
- Hedge cutting – Both regular trims on small hedges and overall reductions in size
- Lawn care – This includes mowing & lawn treatments.
- Planting – To create colour and interest all year around
- Pressure Washing – Removing dirt and moss from hard paved areas
- Private Maintenance – Private properties in need of regular maintenance or ad-hoc work
- Shrubs – Pruning & Trimming into tailored, modern designs
- Snow Clearance – Commercial and Domestic clients on an ad hoc basis.
- Tree Surgery – Both tree care and planting of new trees
We provide many other services to keep the customer 100% happy. If you require a service that isn’t listed, please contact us to see if we can offer a bespoke service.
Our prices start from just £180.00 per visit. On a smaller garden, this can include the lawns being mowed, borders being weeded and hoed, with all of the paths swept so that all of the basics are covered. As we use professional equipment, we can get a lot of work done in a short period of time. This means that you will get a professional service which is very good value for money.
We find that being fully insured with £5 million public liability insurance, as well as being a legal requirement, gives complete peace of mind to our customers knowing they are completely covered. We carry out our work with extreme care and, as such, we have needed to use this policy only once during our 18 years of service.
Why not take a look at our testimonials page to see what our clients say about us?