We are pleased that due to continued growth we need a Professional Landscaper to become an integral part of our team. The successful candidate will be required to work with a small team of gardeners as well as manage a apprentice.
You will leave the main base for 7:00am (ST4 3PE), Monday to Thursday we aim to leave the last job at 4pm and on Fridays we leave the last job at 3pm.
As a professional landscape gardener you would predominantly work on landscaping projects. As such you may be asked to assist in the training of an apprentice. You will be expected to be able to work within a team and follow direction when needed but also lead as necessary.
- It is essential that you have practical experience within a similar role. This must include laying flags, fencing, decking and grounds work.
- A proven record of landscaping to a high standard.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety with respects to gardening and landscaping.
- Full driving licence, ideally with a trailer licence.
- First Aid Level 2 trained – Preferable
- Previous managerial or supervisory experience – preferred but not essential.
- Work to a high standard with a keen eye for detail, showing care and thought in all you do.
- Good communication skills with other members of the team, the public and clients.
- You will be well presented and respectful to clients and their property.
- Enjoy working outside in all weathers.
- Personally motivated.
- Good motivational skills
To look at our other vacancies, please click here.