Salary: £17,680.00 to £19,700.00 /year
Location: Stoke-On-Trent, Staffordshire
Experience: 1 year administrative and customer service experience desirable
We are excited to announce we have an opportunity for an Operations Assistant to become an integral part of JHPS Gardens Ltd. The successful candidate will work alongside the Operations Co-Ordinator to ensure the smooth running of the garden maintenance and landscaping schedule in its entirety. This will involve dealing with suppliers, ordering materials and the coordination of the onsite staff. You will be required to be very organised and have the skill set below. As you progress within your role and gain more knowledge you will have the opportunity to grow within the company. This opportunity will increase in line with the growth of the company – which will be directly influenced by you – making the potential for growth limitless for the right candidate.
- Efficient and well organised.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and logistical thinking.
- You will be well presented and respectful.
- Self-Motivated and able to motivate others.
- Preferably educated to Degree level.
- Work to a high standard, showing attention to detail, showing care and thought in all you do.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Looking to improve processes that are in place with regards, efficiency aspects of the company.
- You will want to promote the companies using social media and in your general day to day affairs.
- Experience using mainstream social media platforms, as well as email and the internet.
As you will be working amongst other members of staff in the office it is important that you can work well as part of a team and are willing to help and support other members. As one of the most important aspects of your role will be answering the phone, it is crucial that all calls are answered and dealt with professionally and efficiently.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing support to the Operations Coordinator
- Order Materials
- Communicate with customers via Email, Phone and Letter
- Update the in-house system with notes
- Answer phone calls
- Type up quotes
- Communicate with the onsite team
- Take receipt of goods
- Arrange for repairs
- Provide help to the other members of the office team
- Respond to emails
- Writing Quotations
- Binding Documents
This list is not exhaustive, and your responsibilities may change to suit the needs of the business.
Successful candidates will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Training, support and continued professional development
- Excellent financial package with additional incentives and bonuses,
- Team events/outings on a bi-annual basis.
If you are interested in the Operations Assistant position at JHPS Gardens Ltd, please submit your C.V. and application in writing, for the attention of Marianne Gibson to: email@example.com