JHPS Gardens have got some fantastic June top tips for you to consider when spending time out in the garden this summer. The garden is abundant in bright colours and full of different scents at this time of the year and isn’t it a delight to spend time out when the sun is shining as it has been.
To keep your garden looking healthy over the next few months, we have gathered together a few ideas and tips to ensure that you are looking after your garden as it should be. Here’s what to consider this season:
- It’s time to harvest your lettuces, radish and early potatoes. All of your home-made vegetables will make a fantastic and very tasty summer salad. Yum!
- Now is a great time to plant out summer bedding – but choose your colour scheme wisely.
- This month you should prune your spring-flowering shrubs. If you are not completely sure when to prune what, do a little bit of research or ask a professional for advice. It’s better to be safe than sorry!
- If you have a tree in your garden why not consider having a bench or seat built around the tree to create a fantastic focal point. This will be a great place for picnics and to sit out on, under the shade of the tree, reading a book in the summer.
- Make sure you keep a look out for birds nesting in your hedges before you cut them this month.
We can provide you with a free quotation for your garden as per your garden’s individual requirements, whether that be landscaping, one off maintenance or regular maintenance work. If you have any gardening questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch on: 01782 396 168 or email us at: email@example.com and we will be able to give you expert advice for gardening this June.