Is your garden looking a little worse for wear this month? There are lots of things that you can do to freshen up your garden during this cold, dreary month. We have been visiting both our regular maintenance clients and one off customers over the last few weeks to get their gardens looking fantastic, “putting them to bed” so to speak for the winter. This way, their gardens will be looking fantastic for the upcoming winter months.
Take a look at our December tips for a little more guidance during this chilly month!
- What is there to harvest this month? Your leeks, parsnips, winter cabbage and sprouts will be some of the produce that will be ready this month!
- Make sure you put away your garden tools as the weather gets colder. If you leave them out they will be exposed to the elements and this may cause damage to your garden tools.
- Look over your garden on a regular basis and keep an eye out for any signs of weakness or rot. If there are, you must repair these before the snow and windy weather.
- Help the wildlife this month by putting out food during this difficult season. The birds, frogs, hedgehogs etc. will as a result be encouraged to stay in your garden where they know that they will get fed!
- Prevent your ponds and stand pipes from freezing by using pond heaters to keep the temperature above.
If you need some garden advice or help to put your garden to bed this month then please don’t hesitate to get in touch, we will be more than happy to help!
Call us NOW on 01782 396 168 or get in touch via e-mail at email@example.com