With a core purpose of providing both our clients and employees with a good life, we wor hard to nurture a sense of teamwork and loyalty with all of our staff – arranging numerous staff events and team building days throughout the year. We work hard to develop our staff through training and mentoring, helping them to grow with the company and become the best they can be.
Our Core Values
JHPS Gardens Ltd has three core values that are at the heart of everything we do. These core values set a standard that we all work towards, creating a great work environment and providing our clients with the best service possible. These core values help JHPS stand out as a leading Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping company.
The Client Focus
- We ensure that the client’s needs are at the forefront of what we do.
- We aim to exceed the client’s expectations and requirements.
- We are attentive to detail, reliable and demonstrate expert knowledge.
Actions Have Consequences
- We are aware that our actions have consequences.
- We make small changes to positively impact the overall.
- We think before we act and we make a difference!
The Golden Rule
- We treat our colleagues and clients as we would wish to be treated.
- We are honest and open with colleagues and clients.
- We treat everyone with loyalty and know that loyalty is a two-way street.
- Do you agree with all of the above? If you answered ‘Yes’ to all of the above, JHPS Gardens Ltd is the company for you!
About the role:
The Client Manager is an essential part of all three companies. Primarily, this will involve booking in site visits, following up on interest, writing up quotes and creating CAD Designs. As you progress in your role and gain more knowledge about the companies you will be given the opportunity to grow within the company. These opportunities will increase in line with the growth of the companies.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide ongoing support to the Senior Client Manager
- Communicate with customers via Email, Phone and Letter
- Update the in-house system with notes
- Answer phone calls
- Provide help to the other Secretaries
- Respond to emails
- Writing Quotations
- Binding Documents
- Creating CADs
- Conducting CAD Meetings
- Book in appointments
- Organise paperwork for site visits
- Phone suppliers for material prices
This list is not exhaustive, and your responsibilities may change to suit the needs of the business.
Qualifications and Skills
- Efficient and well organised.
- You will be well presented and respectful.
- Self-Motivated and able to motivate others.
- Preferably educated to Degree level
- Work to a high standard, showing attention to detail, showing care and thought in all you do.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Looking to improve processes that are in place with regards, efficiency aspects of the company.
- You will want to promote the companies using social media and in your general day to day affairs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Sales experience preferable
- As you will be working amongst other members of staff in the office it is important that you can work well as part of a team and are willing to help and support other members. As one of the most important aspects of your role will be answering the phone, it is crucial that all calls are answered and dealt with professionally and efficiently.
Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career. We’ll give you all the training, support and continued professional development that you need, and actively promote a positive work/life balance.
- Childcare Vouchers
- Pension Scheme
- Attendance Bonus
- Sales Bonus
- Up to 33 Days Holiday (Dependent on length of service)
Please submit your C.V. and Cover Letter via email to Miss M. Gibson at HR@jhps-gardens.co.uk
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £7.83 to £8.00 /hour