Landscaper – Bricklayer
As a professional Garden maintenance and Landscaping company our niche market is maintaining grounds and landscaping to a very high standard. With 80% of our work coming from recommendation and repeat business customer satisfaction is vitally important to us. To that end all our work is carried out to the highest standards to ensure 100% customer satisfaction!
About the role:
As a professional brick layer, you will work along with a small landscaping team and you would become a key member in the JHPS Gardens Ltd organisation.
We are looking for someone with experience in bricklaying and/or a qualification in bricklaying. The suitable candidate should be able to lay a minimum of 600 bricks a day, however we are ideally looking for someone who can lay 800 – 1,000 bricks a day.
You will be required to be at the main base for 6.55am, upon which you will help with loading the company vans with the appropriate tools and supplies and then travel to the job. We work within a 45-minute radius of ST4 3PE but occasionally have to travel further afield.
Your main role at JHPS Gardens Ltd would be brick laying, whether it is building a wall.
You will be able to work along with the other members of staff who are on site, ensuring that all work is carried out to a high standard.
If there was a lack of brick laying you would be expected to work on one of the other teams; Grounds maintenance, Tree surgery or General landscaping, etc.
- Minimum NVQ level 2 in Landscaping or equivalent – Or a proven record of carrying out bricklaying or groundwork’s or landscaping on a variety of projects.
- You will be well presented and respectful to clients and their property.
- Full driving licence required
- Enjoy working outside in all weathers.
- Be physically fit.
- Personally motivated.
- Good motivational skills
- Work to a high standard with a keen eye for detail, showing care and thought in all you do.
- Have good intuition with regards to how long a job would take and the amount of materials you require for each day.
- Good communication & management skills with other members of the team, the public and clients.
- A good knowledge of Health and Safety.
Pay Scale & Training:
- Competitive salary
- Training, support and continued professional development
- Excellent financial package with additional incentives and bonuses
- Team events/outings on a bi-annual basis
Please submit your C.V. and application in writing, for the attention of Mrs C Delaney to: email@example.com.