Landscape / Garden Surveyor
JHPS Gardens Ltd deal with domestic and commercial projects in and around Stoke-on-Trent.
Due to business expansion, we are looking to recruit a Landscape/Garden Surveyor/Salesperson to take over day-to-day activities such as:
- Visiting potential clients
- Taking measurements
- Assisting the Client Managers with the design
- Liaising with clients
- Upselling the business
- Working with the Garden Maintenance Teams
The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge in landscaping, garden maintenance, and a desire to develop their knowledge in carrying out land/property surveys and garden design.
About the role:
The working hours: 42.5 hours per week.
This will be a new role so the specific responsibilities will be tailored to your skills and experience. A large part of the work will be meeting new clients and winning new business.
You will be meeting clients and representing a business with a compelling reputation, therefore people skills will be one of your most important attributes.
- Minimum 9 GCSE’S A* – C Grade (including English, Maths and ICT)
- Candidates must have at least 2 years’ experience in garden maintenance
- Proven Landscape experience
- Broad understanding of plant care and their names
- Desire to develop a career in Sales
- Very good customer service/client liaison
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages – such as Outlook, Word and Excel.
- You will be well presented and respectful
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others
- Work to a high standard, showing attention to detail, showing care and thought in all you do.
- Effective communication skills with other members of the team and clients.
- You will want to promote JHPS-Gardens Limited using social media and in your general day to day affairs.
- Full driving licence
Pay Scale & Training:
Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career. We’ll give you all the additional training, support and continued professional development you need, and we appreciate that work/life balance is important. The wage is competitive with additional incentives and bonuses available to the right candidate once fully trained.