Job Role: Permanent position, Full-Time Operations Co-ordinator
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000. Plus benefits.
Area: ST4 3PE
Hours: 42.5 hours per week. Standard hours are 6.45am to 3.45pm, Monday to Friday.
28 days’ holiday per annum, plus one additional day per year of service – up to 33 days.
With three rapidly expanding companies running from the same office, this role is a wonderful opportunity. The parent company, Harker’s Estates Ltd, looks after a large property portfolio of both commercial and residential. JHPS Gardens Ltd is a professional gardening and landscaping company which prides itself on a high standard of work and excellent customer service, working primarily in the Midlands and North West but also further afield and even internationally. Japanese Knotweed Expert Ltd deals with the remediation of invasive weeds – in particular, Japanese Knotweed which is one of the top 100 most invasive weeds in the world and cover the whole of the UK.
About the role:
We are looking for a full time, permanent Operations Co-ordinator to help run the operations of JHPS Gardens, both within the office and onsite.
Primary duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails and acting as a first point of contact for existing clients, as well as the on site team;
- The costing and ordering of relevant materials for jobs;
- The co-ordination and management of staff and schedules;
- You will be expected to be contactable outside of office hours in case of an emergency. This will not occur between the hours of 9pm and 6am.
Secondary duties may include:
- Writing quotes from dictations, using a CAD program to produce drawings that can be sent to the client;
- Booking and arranging appointments for Mr Harker, whether these be meetings or site visits with clients;
- Monitoring and implementing improvements to the efficiency of the company.
- Minimum 9 GCSE’S A* – C Grade (including English, Maths and ICT)
- Studying or achieved a qualification in; Business, Administration or customer service – preferable but not compulsory.
- Experience in using Xero – preferable but not compulsory.
- You will be well presented and respectful.
- Efficient and well organised.
- Time management skills.
- Work to a high standard, showing attention to detail, showing care and thought in all you do.
- Good communication skills with other members of the team, clients and suppliers.
- Looking to improve processes that are in place with regards, efficiency aspects of the company.
- You will want to promote the companies using social media and in your general day to day affairs.
As you will be working amongst other staff in the office it is important that you can work well as part of a team and are willing to help and support other members.
Do great things for us and we’ll do great things for you and your career. We’ll give you all the training, support and continued professional development that you need, and actively promote a positive work/life balance.